We are pleased to announce a new approach to our PROIV product release cycle, meaning more frequent targeted releases.
The key features of this new approach are:
- Monthly service releases
- More regular maintenance releases
- Enhanced release management process
- Target approximately 5 priority defects for any one service release
- P1 issues continue to get emergency service release
The key benefits of this new approach are:
- More focus and acceleration on addressing key issues
- More frequent releases containing priority fixes
- Opportunity to implement small functional enhancements on a more frequent basis
- Enhanced product evolution
For more details please download PROIV Release Model Update 2017.